Smile! It increases the face value. Who would not desire to look good and give an optimistic reflection about them and smile is the best way to greet anyone. Smile becomes even more beautiful if one knows how to maintain the teeth. With so many dental problems being associated to other disorders, the role of oral dental care and personal oral hygiene is being promoted. Though many alternatives are available, yet the natural remedies remain the fastest and continent option.
One must be aware of the uses of various ingredients and food supplements that are being used at home. This will not only help in getting the best solution to their problem but would also get the enhanced effects. So knowledge is the key to choose right product.
1) The use of baking soda is one of the age old practices that is still considered effective for whitening teeth. It is not only cheaper but also kills the bacteria that stain the teeth. If one does not find it using directly as a powder, then by just mixing it with little salt and the damping with water will make a paste. This paste can be then used to brush twice.
2) Walnut powder when rubbed over the teeth makes them look white.
3) Similarly the inside peels of orange when rubbed on teeth makes them white.
4) Hydrogen peroxide when used in powder or paste form can serve a good remedy of teeth whitening. The gargles of peroxide can be also done but one must not sallow as it is risky.
5) Strawberries are a rich source of various teeth whitening agents though the use of this fruit is not known to many.